Dec. 2 & 3, 2017 SHOW HOURS:
PLACE: Fairgrounds - So. IL Center Bldg - DuQuoin, IL SET-UP TIME: Sat. 6:30-8:30am
ADVANCE PAYMENT FEE: circle the number of tables or spaces/dollar amount of your choice
Use our tables: $25/8'table: 1/$25, 2/$50, 3/$75
Use our tables: $20/6'table: 3/$60, 5/$100, 6/$120, 7/$140, 8/$160, 10/$200, 12/$240, 16/$320
Bring your tables: $16/6'space: 3/$48, 5/$80, 6/$96, 7/$112, 8/$128, 10/$160, 12/$192, 16/$256
IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR OWN TABLES, THEY CAN ONLY BE 1 SIZE, THE STANDARD 6' x 2 1/2'
(any payments made on day of show are an additional $2 per table or space - cash only)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1.This contract may be voided by Show Manager if not signed and delivered by Exhibitor to Show Manager along with full amount of fee 2 weeks prior to show date DUE BY________________.
2. Chairs provided; no additional tables brought in; tables not to be moved from pre-arranged positions.
3. Doors open 6:30am Saturday, exhibitors will be set-up by 8:30, tables may be resold if exhibitor not yet arrived. Doors open at 8am Sunday. Exhibitor must participate both days.
4. Exhibitor will park at direction of show personnel. Improperly parked vehicles will be towed at owner's expense. Do not block doorways or walkways.
5. Exhibitor will not begin removing display until next contract is handed out at 4pm SUNDAY.
6. Exhibitor will remove all trash from display area before leaving.
7. Exhibitor will not sell anything consumable, nor firearms, nor anything illegal.
8. Exhibitor will not sell sound or odor emitting items nor connect to any electrical outlet without permission.
9. Exhibitor will truthfully represent all items displayed or offered for sale.
10. Exhibitor will cooperate fully with all requests of Show Manager.
11. Exhibitor will not solicit, advertise, nor distribute flyers/promotional material for any other event.
12. Exhibitor assumes all liability for their self, personnel, vehicles, property & indemnifies & releases from all liability Show Manager, his personnel, State of Illinois and its personnel, including but not limited to all claims, actions, damages, expenses in connection with loss of life, property, or injury.
13. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS if exhibitor fails to participate or fails to request for such to Show Manager,
in writing, by email, or by phone, prior to 7 days before Show Date for any reasons whatsoever.
(this means everything including illness/death, adverse weather, vehicle problems).
14. Any internet generated contract may be voided by Show Manager for any reason.
|P.O. Box 9500|
|Springfield, IL 62791|
|(Make checks payable to John Crouch)|
|City & Zip: _______________
|(I have read and understand the terms and conditions |
of this contract and my signature and/or payment
signify my acceptance)